September 24, 2008

I SUCK

Yeah, I'm pretty much as good at blogging as I am writing in my journal. I'm going to keep this one short and sweet--

News:

*We got a Wii. Best investment ever. Way better than TV for keeping Henry busy.

*Maren is big and fat. I haven't weighed her for a while but my back hurts on a daily basis from lugging that tub-o-lard around. I mean that in the most affectionate way possible. Fatty needs to learn how to crawl.

*The Office starts tomorrow. YEEEEEHAAAAWWWWW

That's all I got. ps-- the video has nothing to do with anything. It just cracks me up to watch Henry do push ups. Oh, and then there's the kid who is half Henry's size. He runs into Henry and bounces right off of him. Henry has no idea.

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

What's wrong with the way Henry does push ups? Is that not right?

Seriously, that kid needs to be on a "I'm a giant" discovery channel show. He's so freaking huge...but way cuter than the giants I've seen.

Emma said...

what's up with the crazy coach running away at the end