October 12, 2008

Oh, I was tagged like two weeks ago!


SIX WEIRD AND RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME

The rules are:

* Link to the person who tagged you
* Post the rules on your blog
* Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
* Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
* Let the tagger know when your entry is posted

I'm breaking the rules. I don't know six people with blogs, nor do I think a total of 6 people look at my blog. So.... anyone who reads this, let's just say you have been tagged. Okay, here we go...

1. I have a serious issue with intestinal gas. Just ask Randy. And that guy at Target last week.

2. I once served Donny Osmond at the Taco Bell drive thru in Provo, UT.

3. I would rather touch a stranger's butt than eat anything that used to live in the water.

4. Relief Society is really boring to me.

5. I like High School Musical-- mostly because of Troy.

6. Swinging on the swings at the park literally makes me nauseated.

3 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Sarah really does have horrible stomach issues...really, really bad.

A. Schoonie said...

I love the things you said! You crack me up. I miss your fun personality! And I will try to do the tag, but I am not very good at them...

*~Petra~* said...

Sarah you are so funny. I am sorry about the gas!

I have to admit, I have more often than not found Relief Society boring. It is probably because we have served so much in YW & Primary... they are just so much more fun! :)

Maybe someone in your ward will read this and get you a calling in another auxiliary! ;)